Search This Blog

Sunday 1 August 2010

03 - The month of July: The month with MANY delays

And here's another shout to another month down. WAHOO!
92/365 down, 273 days to go (that's about 25.2% done)
3/12 down, 9 months to go (25.000% done)

Well, as usual, let's do a recap at what I've posted so far, shall we?

Just to remind, I would be reviewing on a weekly basis, what the week's supposed theme (if any) would be, and the individual songs posted (as well as the actual link to the post). [This is gonna be a copy-pasta from previous months]

(Note: There are TWO 'Back-to-top' buttons at both the bottom left and bottom right of the posts)






Let's begin

Week 9
Song batch: Johnny's Associations [A bunch of songs from the same group, in this case, by the record label "Johnny's Association"]


Week 10 Anime Songs - decent but a bit on the old side [Still awesome]


Week 11 Game music [Songs from various games that I have played and enjoyed]


Week 12 Themed - Tokusatsu [A tribute to Japanese superheroes and thier associated songs]


Week 13 Touhou - Touhou Doujin Music Collection - Silly Ver.- [The sillier songs from Touhou Doujins]


Week 14 Anime Songs - cute/silly [Not to say they are bad, but these are the songs that aren't great]


And that's the end of the recap. Took a while to complete it. Ended up just trying to figure which HTML code did what to get the effects that I needed.

Well, the month didn't go by without hiccups. As evidenced in the blog, there were several delays throughout the month of July, which I do not hope to repeat in the future. May August not be laden with delays (though i KNOW that there will be some inevitable ones soon). May the next 31 songs continue to please those who are visiting this site ^^

With the introduction of Touhou and Vocaloids already, I hope that this blog will continue to expose others with new forms of great stuffs. I'm quite afraid of 'playing all my cards' a bit too early in this project, but now that I've hit the 25% mark, I shouldn't be too afraid to pull my punches now, should I? In any case, a mixed dose is better than a full month of one themed songs (hmm, that's a thought).

Anyways, here's to August, the start of a new semester, and where I begin the road to the half-way point. Till then, Good Luck and Have fun~!

[Note: Here's to hoping that the HTML comes out right the THIRD time around]

No comments:

Post a Comment