Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Week 24 Day 4.25 - Voyage

This was taken from the second half of Week 24 Day 4's post. I've decided that it has earned itself the right to have a mini-post on it's own.
This post does not count towards one of the 365 posts that I intend to post, but it will still be official in my books. ENJOY!!



Song: ヴォヤージュ1970
Voyage 1970

'Last Word' of Eirin Yagokoro and Kaguya Houraisan. [Last Word is the FINAL spellcard that you see in the game]



Also allow me to include the Stage 6's theme, just for the heck of it:-



Song: ヴォヤージュ1969
Voyage 1969
[Personally I find this song awesome]

Additionally:-

[EWI makes another reappearance here.]


[remix by dbu (どぶ ウサギ | dobu USAGI)]

And Finally:-

[xi-on's more.... easy feeling? I don't have proper words to describe it really.]

Note: First post split! First ".25" post... a precursor of something? I don't even know really.

No comments:

Post a Comment