Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Week 40 Day 4 - Dream Port

Welcome back to the normal time. The side timeline has ended with the month of February, and now time resumes, back to where we left it in January. And that means, back to Sound Horizon.
And so for today's post, I shall give you:-



Song: 砂塵の彼方へ… by Revo & 梶浦由記
Beyond the sandy clouds... by Revo & Yuki Kaijura
[Note: The kanji lyrics were taken off a forum site (which required registration). Credits to 'weroth' for posting the full lyrics.]


First up, for those of you with keen eyesight and excellent memory, this song is indeed titled the same as one featured in Week 11 Day 7. The only main difference is the "..." at the end of this song's title. Really.

This song is just win for me. The only word that I dare to use is 'epic', with the feeling that we've reached the ultimate end of some sort. Plus it is a collaboration of 2 composers I have come to respect and love, especially Yuki Kaijura.
But this is pretty much gonna be the only song in this single, but at 7 minutes long, it is great enough, utilizing music and vocals with some minor story-telling.

I shall give you additional videos:-


[Live concert performance. The only OTHER time this song is performed]


[A fanmade Karaoke version. It's as complete as you can get I presume. Enjoy the music]


[A great nico-chorus version. Those involved are:-
かにぱん, かぼちゃ, Colin, マウス, ロミンヌ, ここなっつ, 水筒, 暗黒魔龍王ヴァルセイゼルX]


[A Suikoden MAD.]


[An Awesome KAITO cover. It even has it's 'own' story telling PV]

Well, since I'm already here, might as well post the other song in the single as well:-



Song: sand dream by Revo & Yuki Kaijura
[Note: The lyrics are only Kaijuran, that is, lyrics made up by Yuki Kaijura]

Alright, that's it for today's post.
I am well aware that the February Double's day have hit a backlog, but I assure you that I will eventually complete them.

Until then, enjoy Yuki Kaijura with Revo, in this recommencement of Sound Horizon week.

Note: This song is definitely WIN at first listen... for me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment