Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2010

Week 30 Day 6 - Fuwa Fuwa Time

This next song speaks for itself:-



Song: ふわふわ時間 by 秋山 澪 & 平沢 唯 (CV: 日笠 陽子 & 豊崎 愛生)
Fuwa Fuwa Time (Light and Fluffy time) by Akiyama Mio & Hirasawa Yui (CV: Hikasa Yoko & Toyosaki Aki)


Told you Hikasa Yoko will be back. Anyways, this song was used as the IN for Ep6 of the show K-On! [けいおん! | Keion!], which I believe, can be found below:-



Lyrics to the song, here. And here. and here.

So.. what are the additional videos I have? Let's see:-


[Yui main vocals version]


[Live performance of the song. If not mistaken, the VAs actually played this song]


[Karaoke version. I'm sure it can be appreaciated]


[MMD made from the scene in EP12]


[One of the best videos, a Nico-Chorus version... male version that is... it's awesome]

There are many musical covers (guitar, bass, drums) to be found on NND, so here's the link to it here. I'm excusing myself on grounds of laziness to cover the covers.

Losing my will for some reason, but that's it for today's post.
I do like this song, but finding something good to post is hard for me (and lazy too, with many things to do at the same time) so i'll leave it for now. In the future, I might add more.

Ok, one more post to go.

Note: This song is actually one of my phone's ring tone! lolz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment