Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Week 25 Day 3 - Realize

And for another double-post day, here's:-



Song: Realize by 玉置 成実
Realize by Nami Tamaki


This song was used as the OP4 for the popular 2002 series, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (機動戦士ガンダムSEED (シード) | Kidō Senshi Gandamu Shīdo), of which the OP can be found below:-



Lyrics to the song to be found here.

The PV of the song, here:-






[Another PV, called Angle 2. Basically it's one full shot of the dance only]

Additional videos include:-



[A 'making of..' video, though Realize is the 2nd song in the feature]



[Live version concert performance]



[Another live performance. It should be noted that I believe that she CANNOT sing live]


[Gundam SEED MAD]

I recall the first time I heard this song, was on a plane listening to the on-board Jap music station. At that time, I didn't even know of Gundam SEED, yet the song did stick out. Took me ages to find the song too (at that time, I never knew torrents).
That being said, this song was my favourite for a long time (and still partially is, out of my pre-2005 songs), because of how I came to "find" this song.

I also found the singer, Tamaki Nami, to also be interesting at that time because of her age and place of birth; same as mine, and born from the place that I went to in Japan for my short exchange program. It was highly interesting, yet all those information came a few years after the program. Anyways, while I used to follow her releases closely, there hasn't been much activity from her since she 'graduated' from high school and has been slow in her releases. I should look it up again someday, just to get back into it.
But this still will remain my favourite amongst her songs.

In any case, please await the next post.
Adios

Note: A song found is a song that you will be attached to for quite some long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment