Search This Blog

Saturday 26 June 2010

Week 8 Day 7 - One Full Circle -Passing Time-

I sincerely apologize, but I'm just going to post link to song, and write a VERY short one. Here goes:-



Song: 時を刻む唄 by Lia
Toki o Kizamu Uta (A Song to Pass the time) by Lia


This is the OP for the anime Clannad: After Story, a continuation of the first Clannad series which I showed on Week 8 Day 1. The OP found below:-



Lyrics later, I guess... but the first link already has lyrics.

Quick wrap, I find Clannad AS to be much stronger than Clannad. There were several scenes that I find particularly saddening, that it just prompt me to think if I'd break-down if it were real life. Highly suggested to many I'd say. And the OP is awesome too.

Till tomorrow, new week, with hopefully more time (an ironic title today's song is then, unintentionally)

Note: Rushing for time is not good at all

No comments:

Post a Comment